- National Schools in kenya
- Click here to access Form One School Selection System for National Schools
- Extra county schools in kenya
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for Extra County Schools
- County schools in kenya
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for County Schools
ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL.
Today, top educationists visited Kenya High School to monitor the last paper of the 2019 KCSE.
Dr Nancy Macharia thanked
All teachers for their fantastic work in administering this year’s national exams as center managers, supervisors and invigilators.
Education CS George Magoha made the announcement during an event where he delivered a Ksh. 100million cheque from the President for a school to be build in honor of marathon champion Eliud Kipchoge.
”So far, this year’s results have come out well and we expect better results than last year’s,”
he said at Kapsisywa Secondary School on Saturday.
The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) began the new trend of releasing exam results before Christmas in 2018
n Kenya students in higher education institutions i.e. universities can apply for student loans from the Higher Education Loans Board(HELB)if they cannot afford the high university fees. This includes both Government-sponsored and Self-sponsored (Parallel) students. Government sponsored students however benefit from government subsidy hence they pay lower statutory fees unlike the parallel students who pay full fees. A part of the HELB loan is normally deposited directly into the university bank account to settle the statutory fees.
It is the balance that is under a students control and is used to settle his/her expenses e.g accommodation, food and stationery.
The application process is majorly an online process but at the end one needs to post a printed copy to the HELB headquarters. The process is divided into stages and each stage must be completed before proceeding to the next hence there are a few items that one needs before starting to apply for the loan. These are:
Identification No. & Copy
There is a text area for filling in the Identification No. in the online form.
The copy of I.D is required as an attachment when posting the printed version at the end of the process.
E-mail Address,Kra Pin and bank account
It is required in opening and setting up an account with HELB. Open one if you had none previously. Its important for two main reasons:-
- Used to login into account
- HELB uses it to send notification of loan status
(Obtain your E-mail address now its free! Click Yahoo)
This pin is very important. Its used in many other processes apart from HELB loan application. It is a Personal Identification Number which identifies a person for purposes of transacting business with Kenya Revenue Authority, other Government agencies and service providers. Its also used by KRA and HELB to track their debtors and defaulters. Hence one should clearly understand the terms and conditions of application (I will cover this in another post).
You can obtain it from cybercafes which process it at some fee. Carry your I.D to have it processed. However one must ensure that the I.D data are already in the KRA database and is verified. Visit the KRA offices to register your I.D. if you experience issues trying to acquire the pin.
(Obtain your PIN now its free!
Student Bank Account No.
HELB does not give students direct cash hence one needs a student bank account with which to receive the loan. Opening up a bank account is an easy process. One only needs to identify his/her bank of choice and visit it. You need the following when you visit the bank:-
- Copy of I.D
- Copy of Admission letter
- KRA pin
A photograph of you will be taken by their photo man hence no need carrying outside passport photos. Once the forms you fill are processed you will be given your bank account No. Some banks advice a deposit of some amount or given minimum while others like Equity Bank do not. All is done; go back for your ATM card in few working days.
One needs at least two guarantors. The guarantors will need to give you their personal details e.g. I.D No, Tel. No, e-mail address and all other details in their I.D’s. The burden of paying loan could be transferred to guarantors should the loanee default in payment.
Certified Copies of Academic Certificates
These are needed to ascertain the veracity of information filled in the ‘Educational Background’ part. They are:-
- KCPE certificate
- KCSE certificate
These are circumstantial requirements and they include:-
- Death Certificate No. and a copy
- Letter from school and sponsor
Top schools in KCPE 2019 per county
There were 27,000 exam centers from which pupils sat for their KCPE examinations in 2019. It emerged that private schools were still well ahead of the public schools in performance, even though there has been a significant improvement in the recent past.
Counties that did not have students in the top 100 include West Pokot, Wajir, Vihiga, Turkana, Tharaka Nithi, Tana River, Taita Taveta, Siaya, Samburu, Nyandarua, Narok, Marsabit, Mandera, Lamu, Laikipia, Kwale, Kitui, Isiolo, Garissa, Embu, Elgeyo Marakwet and Bomet thus will not be featuring in the list of top schools per county in KCPE. That said, the following are the top schools in KCPE 2019 and respective pupils per county:
Nakuru County KCPE 2019
- Lizar Junior School – Caleb Sameri and Moywaywa Lilian Albright
- High Peak – Wachira James Githuku, Kanyua Derrick Prince, Kiambi George Ndungu and Karanja Matthew Leroy
- Kagaki – Mangong’ o Hezborne Orangi
- Lions – Ondimu Tracy Moraa, Ochieng Letesia Awino, Mugambi Mitchel Nkirote and Abdi Salam Hawatif
- Tassia School – Otiende Timothy Weledi
- Moi Kabarak – Njenga Esther Nyakweya and Torotwa Asaph Kibiwot
- Grasemo Academy – Kirui Terryleen Cherono
- Gilgil Hills Mixed Boarding – Nyongesa Precious Nakhumicha
- Naivasha Boarding – Simon Maina Njuguna
- Makini School – Delcy Muhani Chelangat Asienga, Noela Jerop Maswan, Shirley Mukuhi Maureen
- Consolata – Tamara Kafedha Ndunga, Nicole Mutanu Musyoki
- Riara Springs Academy – Ndegwa Shantal Mukagakwaya, Wang’ ondu Mitchelle Joleane W
- Lakewood School – Anunda Bill Morondi
- White Star Academy – Khamasi Michelle Ijeleha
- Kianda School – Oduka Maya Aoko
- Ruaraka Academy – Nganga Jonathan Njuguna
- St Mary’s Ruaraka – Karanja Esther Wangu
- Tassia School – Odhiambo Jessica Aludo
- Happyland Preparatory – Muchanga Chelsea Muthoni
- St. Hannahs Primary – Karanja Joy Wangari
- Mwiki Goodhope Academy – Kimani Philip Muraguri
- El-Shaddai – Naibei Dyleen Yego
- Kitengela International School – Sean Micheal Ndung’ u, Brianna Namuma Kulundu, Fiona Njeri, Teddy Sepekwa Kuntai
- Magadi Soda – Githeng’ ere Ayven Kimuhu, Nyakundi Jonathan Osiemo, Onyango Mathews Adeka, Salaton Ryan Laria
- Kenvic School – Mangi Hope Manyange
- Ongata Academy – Tongwa Leon Jabali
- St.Monica Academy – Ojwang Danella Clare
- Success Academy – Lutungu Shekayna Mwanisa
- The Stepping Stone Elementary – Kepoi Ian Tobiko
- Damacrest Schools Thogoto – Munyiri Andy Michael, Odhiambo Phoeba Wendy Ojiambo, Muriuki Sandra Wanjiru
- Lily Academy – Nick Mathenge, Nzuki Winfred Mumbe
- Josu Academy – Gicheru Angela Murugi
- Excel Academy – Nyaora Eliud Makambi
- Sukari Presbyterian – Njoroge Eugene Mukui, Koine Lorna Njeri
- Kakamega County
- Booker Academy – Mukanzi Fabiola Mukabane
- Hill School – Otieno Rick Ochieng
- Fesbeth Academy – Vivian Wachera, Sebastian Anzimbu Ngaira, Ngaira Shanique Khasimwa
- Kakamega Primary School – Cynthia Debora
Uasin Gishu County
- St Scholastica School-Kimumu – Leon Kandie Neyole
- Ancilla Catholic Academy – Brian Kipchirchir
- Disneyland Academy – Bramwel Kipkosgei
- Little Lambs School Wareng – Njehia Winnie Johanes Wambui
- Sangalo Central Acad – Koech Jeptoo June
- Teresia – Kiptoo Cyrus
- Joyland School Teresia – Jepleting Jael
- Lessos Educational Centre – Rotich Tabitha Sifa
- Emmanuel Academy – Kamau Rickwarren Mburu
- Green Cottage Academy – Mwaniki Karen Wangui
- Technology – Wandia Maryanne Wangechi
- St Ann Day And Boarding Kariene – Mworia Koome Roy
- Kathigiri B – Muthee Arnold Mutwiri, Gitonga Vincent Mwirigi
- Grace Academy Kapsuser – Brian Kibet
- Kericho Primary – Kosgei Angela Chepngeno
- Progressive Chepchep – Isaac Kipkoech
- Moi Nyeri Complex – Kariuki Sandra Muthoni
- Mary Immaculate – Kieya Annie Wangui
- Zau School – Njau David Kihu
- Kitengela International School – Mumina Ashley Mumo
- Chemelil Sugar – Errol Aute Agai
- Disciples Of Mercy School – Robinson Ondu
- Elsa Preparatory – Griffin Arama Matundura
- Elimu – Daniel Mosomi Obaara
- Kilifi High Vision Academy – Rodney Isack Kahura
- Maereni – Maxwell Nzaro Mbeo
Homa Bay County
- St Peter’s Cape View – Maeri Alex Curtis
- Ober Boys – Godwins Oloo Okoth
Trans Nzioa County
- Line Member Junior School – Wafula Frida Nakhanu
- St Andrews Girls Kaggwa – Ongeri Mong’ ina Sandra
- Kenya Navy – Chaka Derrick Mwero
- Kamagambo Adventist – Mwita Fidel Castro
- Emmanuel Springs Academy – Mukonzo Robinson Mutuku
- Multiple Academy – Kinyua Franklin Muriithi
- Chakol Girls – Onyango Flavian
- Sambu Central Primary School – Omutere Collins Njenga
- Ravine Green View – Mwetich Lawrence Chebii
Kenya Embassy in Abu Dhabi
Kenya Embassy in Addis Ababa
Kenya Embassy in Al Surra
Kenya Embassy in Ankara
Kenya Embassy in Bangkok
Kenya Embassy in Beijing
Kenya Embassy in Berlin
Kenya Embassy in Brasilia
Kenya Embassy in Brussels
Kenya Embassy in Bujumbura
Kenya Embassy in Cairo
Kenya Embassy in Doha
Kenya Embassy in Dublin
Kenya Embassy in Harare
Kenya Embassy in Juba
Kenya Embassy in Khartoum
Kenya Embassy in Kinshasa
Kenya Embassy in Los Angeles
Kenya Embassy in Madrid
Kenya Embassy in Moscow
Kenya Embassy in Muscat
Kenya Embassy in New York
Kenya Embassy in Paris
Kenya Embassy in Riyadh
Kenya Embassy in Rome
Kenya Embassy in Seoul
Kenya Embassy in Stockholm
Kenya Embassy in Tehran
Kenya Embassy in Tel Aviv
Kenya Embassy in Tokyo
Kenya Embassy in Tripoli
Kenya Embassy in Vienna
Kenya Embassy in Washington DC
Kenya Embassy in the Hague
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education – KNEC 2019 KCSE Results. … KCSE 2018 Results Release – 2018 KCSE Exam Results News, Figures, Statistics & Analysis – 2018 KCSE. … KCSE Results 2018 – List of 76 Schools with A Plain.
List of 76 Schools with A Plain.
KNEC KCSE 2019 Results Release Date;
☆☛✅Find 2019 KCSE release date here! KCSE 2019 Results Now Out December 2019 – KCSE Release Date 2019 – December 2019! … KNEC – Kenya National Examinations Council wishes to inform all the 2019 KCSE candidate the date of release of the 2019 KCSE …KCSE Results 2019 | knec kcse 2019 results online now! knec …
https://www.advance-africa.com › KCSE-ResultsDec 21, 2018 – KNEC KCSE Results 2019:☆☛✅KCSE online results 2019. Full details of KCSE 2019 results. Check results KCSE 2019 online on our website.Release Of Examinations Results – KNEC
https://www.knec.ac.ke › services › release-results
The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC)
The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) wishes to bring the following information to the attention of all institutions presenting candidates for the KNEC …How to get KCPE 2019 results – The Standard
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke › Home › News
Terrible events during this year’s KCPE and KCSE
2 days ago – Terrible events during this year’s KCPE and KCSE. He added that by December 2, 2019, every child will have known which secondary school …Marking of KCPE starts as KCSE kicks off : The Standard
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke › Education
Augustine Oduor 02nd Nov 2019 02:00:00 GMT +0300 … the examination that both KCPE and KCSE results would be released before Christmas Day. For More …Expect 2019 KCPE results by this date: Education CS Prof …
https://educationnewshub.co.ke › expect-2019-kcpe-results-by-this-date-ed…
Nov 2, 2019 – How to check, receive, KCSE 2019 results through knec sms code 20076; the Expect 2019 KCPE results by this date: Education CS Prof …How to Receive the 2019 KCPE Results; Here are the full …
https://educationnewshub.co.ke › 2019-kcpe-results-here-are-the-full-detail…
How to check, receive, KCSE 2019 results through knec sms code 20076
2 days ago – How to check, receive, KCSE 2019 results through knec sms code 20076; the Expect 2019 KCPE results by this date: Education CS Prof …KCSE Results 2019 via SMS – How to Download KCSE Result …
https://catholicreadings.org › kenyan-life › kcse-exam-results
how to check/get the released KCSE Exam Results 2019 via SMS/Online
We are going to discuss how to check/get the released KCSE Exam Results 2019 via SMS/Online and how to download the Result Slip for whole School from
kcse results 2018 online knec results for colleges 2019 kcse results online knec results online kcse results 2018 analysis kcse 2019 registration how to get kcse results 2018 kcse certificate 2018
Active Online Users:46864 … Users of GHRIS are Government MDAs, Employees, and the Public who will benefit from a centralized … firstname.lastname@example.org.MSPS – ONLINE SERVICES – Ghris
https://www.ghris.go.ke › loginonly
https://www.ghris.go.ke › new
Use this form to register in the GHRIS sytem. The information will be validated aganist your record in the Ministry/Department. In case of disparities, contact the …MSPS – ONLINE SERVICES – Ghris
https://www.ghris.go.ke › downloads
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS. file icon Updating of Employee’s Next of Kin and eligible dependants under the Civil Servants Comprehensive Medical Insurance …Ghris Payslip Login Portal Online for Payslip Download, KRA …
https://catholicreadings.org › kenyan-life › ghris-payslip-login-portal-kenya
Kenya Government employees have Ghris Payslip Login Portal account www.ghris.go.ke to Download Payslips and KRA P9 Form, Upload Certificates Update
Step by step procedure for Filling and Updating your Ghris Profile
Step 1: Personal Details
- Fill all those dialogue boxes that have not been filled by the HR system.
- treat your Birth Certificate No. with great importance here.
- Fill N/A in the fields where you don’t have details.
Step 2: Background Details
- Leave alone the greyed out fields.
- For home location use the 1992 demarcation since IEBC data of the latest demarcation has not been integrated with the system.
Step 3: Work Details
In paragraph form, fill in your current portfolio.
Step 4: Education Details
In the Ghris Website most of the schools are not listed. So, for primary and secondary school education, the important information to be populated is
- Level of education,
- Examining body,
- Country of study,
- Date enrolled,
- Year of graduation,
- Certificate Number (Very Important) Give ALL the Certificates you have.
Step 5: Work/Job History
- specify jobs here.
- not yet employed, fill in your current employment.
- any promotion: these details should be populated in a different record.
You can change the information about Pension Proportion (%) any time. It is optional.
GHRIS KRA P9 Form Download Guide
- Login to the Ghris portal,
- Click ‘My Records’ button. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select ‘My Payslip’ and you will see your current and previous KRA p9 forms on the left of the Page.
- Click on any to download
GHRIS Website, Ghris portal, www.ghris.go.ke Online
The official website for Government Human Resource Information System is www.ghris.go.ke
Official GHRIS Contacts, Google Map Location, Offices, Address, Phone Number,
Location: Harambee House, Harambee Avenue Nairobi
Telephone number: 020 2227411
Email Address: email@example.com
Facebook Page: Facebook Page
P.O. Box 30095, 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone: +254 (020) 2223901-5, 2227471-5
Fax: +254 (020) 2214791
Mobile: +254-724-253807+254-724-253807, +254-735-800282+254-735-800282
Checking KCPE 2019 results via KNEC SMS Code 20076
To get your KCPE results via SMS, SEND THE CANDIDATES INDEX NUMBER FOLLOWED BY KCPE TO 20076
Checking KCPE 2019 results Online
Once the KCPE results have been released they will be available online on the KNEC portal
The online portal for checking results is https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/
For more information visit official KNEC website: https://www.knec.ac.ke/
Release of KCPE 2019 results: Messages to candidates
The total number of candidates who sat for the exams in October 2019 was 1,088,986.
I assure all candidates will have a place in secondary school – CS Magoha.
KCPE 2019 :This year’s KCPE exams marked by 5795 examiners says Mercy Karogo CEO, KNEC
By the end of this chapter, a student is expected to;
- Understand the concept of entrepreneurship and its role in the economy
- Appreciate the aspect of self employment as a means of earning a living
- Understand the various types of entrepreneurs that exist in various industries
- Acquire a deeper understanding of what it takes to be an entrepreneur and the challenges to expect
Entrepreneurship is a term that is used in many business disciplines. It essentially has the money
making connotation as commonly understood by many. However, entrepreneurship is much more than that. It entails coming up with an idea that no one else has thought of and capitalizing on it to set up an enterprise. The chapter gives a broad description of the various forms of entrepreneurship and even the challenges the entrepreneur will go through in an attempt to make his dream come true.
KEY TERMS DEFINED
• Entrepreneur: Someone who devises a new production methodology and producing
output (goods or service) based on the new concept
• Entrepreneurship: The process of coming up with new processes or ways of achieving
some set objectives. It is the process of devising a new process that will make production
• Self employment: This is a concept that arises when the entrepreneur relies on
revenues from his business as a source of income
A question from this chapter has not yet been tested under the new KASNEB syllabus
There are many young people fresh from colleges or simply with a business mind but lacking the
practical experience of running a business. The basic concepts from this chapter will provide the
required information and prepare one for the challenges that lie ahead.